Your pelvic floor is the base of your core and its function affects your entire body. However, a large percentage of the female population live with compromised core and pelvic floor muscles due to reasons such as childbirth, physical stress, weight gain, and more. What’s worse is that many women don’t even know how to recognize the signs or might even shrug off the symptoms as “I thought it was normal because of having kids!" "I thought I just had to live with it!”.
Common symptoms in compromised core and pelvic floor muscles are:
· Poor posture
· Low back pain
· SI joint and hip pain
· Other joint problems
· Feeling disconnected from your body’s center
But the fact is that you do not have to endure these symptoms! There are effective techniques to help you connect back to your pelvic floor and core safety, while also freeing yourself for pain and disconnection.
Join us and teacher Hadley Corpus for this 2-hr. workshop, where she will cover:
· The mental and emotional underpinnings of what is contributing to these conditions
· Habitual movement patterns that can result in pelvic floor dysfunction
· Various breath work techniques
· A series of exercises rooted in yoga, Pilates, and physical therapy that benefit the pelvic floor, strengthen the core, and help create functionality and health release
Who is this workshop for?
Women who want to reconnect the deep muscles of core support
Women who want to improve posture and alignment
Women who want to learn how to support their pelvic floor
Women who want to jump-start their postpartum recovery
Women who are wanting to feel safe and healthy in their bodies
This workshop is for you!
(This workshop is appropriate for women six weeks postpartum or who have been cleared for light exercise by a physician.)